Hot mama

Am I a hot mama? a mama that have the perfect curve and dress up to date with a lovely makeup. Emmm i think I’m not in that category, well I just wear simple and comfortable clothes no makeup just moisturizer and foundation. I do wish I could be those mother in the magazine that looked perfect. Before I become a mother I love to dress up, most of my friend’s testimonial in friendster (komen sebelum kawin lah) says that I know how to dress well, always look nice bla bla. If they meet me now surely they will say that I have already loose my touch in fashion. Now I just wear my hijab as simple as possible or style munawwarah. Easier for me to breastfeed my baby and although my son dok tarik2 still it will look ok. If I pin and belitkan tudung by the time I turun dari kereta sure dah nampak cam monster...hehe...


simple je A mother of two

Yang buat mama berasa hati kebanyakan iklan, tv show dan majalah asyik highlight ibu-ibu yang cantik menawan...so memang jadi lumrah lah kan bila orang buat perbandingan appearance si ibu lawa (hot mama) dan ibu yang macam mama ni...huhu..takpelah yang penting bagi my other half a.k.a abah mama still nampak lawa n ok...selagi my other half tak komplen selagi tu mama boleh abaikan those tv show dll...but still mama akan jaga penampilan mama semampu boleh...Nak sejukkan hati, mama always say this to myself in 10 years time mama boleh bergaya balik...bila anak-anak dah besar (Ye ye je ntah2 masa tu ade anak kecil lagi (^_^))

Comments