Maidless..

Big deal? Well for some people it is ok no big deal. Anak baru dua no maid should be no problem. But for me it is not that simple with a husband that work as a plant engineer every time when he comes back from work he is tired mentally and physically. Although he is in a multinasional company because of the company policy there is not enough man power, he is the only senior engineer beside the manager in his department so he have to get involve in most of the problem that occur at the plant. Other than that it is the way he was brought up, he did not have to do any house chores because his family have 3 maid tukang masak, tukang kebun plus pengasuh anak and my mother in law mentality for her house chores is for girls only, they (her sons) don’t need to do any house chores they just need to study and score in their exam and Alhamdullilah she succeed most of her sons graduated first class in their studies.

What about me? Well although in my family there was always a maid but because I am girl my parents force me to do house chores so I am familiar with doing all this cleaning and cooking stuff. But when you work, then you have two active child it is quite exhausting. You want to ‘bising” to your husband for not understanding pun seem not fair. My other half he is very helpful but if you expect him to do the house chores without having to reminding or asking him then you will be so frustrated and he always say

“rehatlah, I ok je if the house is not tidy, if I have to search my clean cloth in the bakul if I have to clean the dishes everytime when I want to use one, when we are hungry we have to makan kat luar… it is ok..I will be more stressed if you bebel, tensen sbb rumah bersepah dll…relax I understand u go to work and you are tired..just do the cleaning and cooking in the weekend”,

And my reply is

“Kita tak boleh duduk if the house is in that condition, kita tak suka family kita makan outside, kita akan tensen”,

But when I think again it is not fair for him if I stay in that way of thinking, so I change my style when I am not tired I do the house chores and if I need a helping hand I will request in a most polite and loving way…hehe…after all if my mother in law tahu anak kesayangan dia kena buat kerja rumah sure dia terkejut macam manalah menantu dia sampai hati buat macam tu..hehe…

My routine life have change a lot since I am maidless no more ‘me’ time my time is all for my family and work.

Comments

  1. uffa, bile suami isteri same2 keje, same2 penat...mmg kt umah pon they still need to help each other & try to do the house chores as complete as they can. mcm msk, xkn nk srh dia buat & lipat kain also...but rasenye dia bleh tolong uffa basuh kain(easy kan), buat susu ank2 ke...tolong tgkkn ank2 while you're at the kitchen(smbil2 dia relax on coach). msk pn yg simple2 pn xpe...tp it's OK laa uffa mkn kt lua, 4 branak je...alang2 je msk...ida dulu pn gitu, bile pnt rase nk mrh je bile tgk dia relax dpn TV(jeles), kain mmg nk kene gali2 dlm bkul...ade yg blom sidai lg, kdg2 smpai kering dlm bakul, ank2 meragam lg...itu pntingnya kite ask for help...mcm yg uffa buat tu laa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ulfa, takde ke makcik nak kemas2?..relax sikit kalau ada orang dtg siang hari and clean your hse. Kwn su kat area ni ada upah orang, but they're always at homelah when the cleaning lady dtg. kalau nak su mintak kwn su tel num kakak tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. idda..sebenarnya hubby banyak je tolong..tapi biasalah kita orang perempuan ni bila balik.terus je nak buat macam2..padahal badan masih letih tu yang kekadang teremosi sikit..suami pula lebih suka rehat dulu lepas tu baru buat kerja rumah...bagi kita lagi cepat siap buat kerja rumah lagi senang hati..barulah rehat..dia pulak fikir yang sebaliknya...

    suria..ada jugak jiran sebut....bole jugak su minta kan nombor..bolehlah badan ni berehat sikit..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ufa, yuh, it's not a big deal if u r maidless but it's not easy as well. Look on the bright side, it teaches u to be strong and not too dependent to the maid n when u r familiar with the situation, u will be able to handle it very well. Anyway, it is like a window for you to get a lot of rewards from God. So do abg lukman. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment