Undefined

Emmm still don’t feel sleepy, this is a weird feeling, hard to describe but surely it is not a happy feeling. But still I must be redha and see the goodness in it. Camne ye nak mula, maybe the right word is I’m feeling down, tp mama don’t want to have this feeling, sbb seolah-olah mama jealous dan buat kerja secara tak ikhlas. But mama can’t help it, I still question how those who got the ******** cemerlang was justified as doing a great job for last year. Yes I took maternal leave last year, but still there are those who took the same leave and got the ********, I am not saying I am a great employer but…ntahlah….well actually I work hard and put my full commitment in setting up three degree programmed for my faculty, I was in charge (coordinator) and wrote the document using my own word after doing some research. Since I become a lecturer in this institution I never had the lowest workload (hours of teaching per week), and those who’s workload less than mine got the ******** and they did’nt become the coordinator of any big project. All my colleague who help me in finishing the document got the ******** and I the person in charge didn’t get ********. Ntahlah, maybe the top management doesn’t even know I was the coordinator maybe they assume that the dean did the major job…ntahlah… I do not want to comment on this…Allah know the best and his fate is always perfect kan. Ada hikmah, mama kena bersyukur…don’t question just accept the fate and go on…keep in mind they all deserved it….REDHA….

Mama must not be unmotivated, just work hard and don’t give up. The boss acknowledgement is not that important. The most important thing is the approval and the acknowledgement by Allah. Mama must always keep in mind the word sincere in every job that mama does. Allah is your Boss, the angel on your shoulder is the top management that writes all the work that you have done. No worries Allah Maha Adil dan Maha penyayang.

Be grateful, mama have a wonderful husband, two charming sons that is so in love with mama and a loving family that will always support mama ....*wink*.... feel better already (^_^)

There is one good news, tonight I won the Best Dress Award. Mama malu sebenarnya, sebab memang mama rasa tak layak je, yelah baju mama sgtlah simple takde corak lgsg (jubah tak nampak figure lgsg)+ mama tak pakai makeup lipstick pun tak pakai just foundation + kasut tak bertumit tinggi (only 1 ¼ inch). Mama yakin sgt sure org tertanya camne lah mama boleh menang terutama staf bukan akademik yang memang sentiasa vogue. Baju cantik & mahal + badan slim & ramping (semua berkebaya) + makeup (eye shadow, blusher, lipstick dll) + kasut semua tinggi2 (2 inch++) *wink*


Simple je kan...Pelik tak?

Comments

  1. salam ulfa..
    akak tgk ok je..cun.. merah+hitam nampak menawan..

    akak tak pernah la rasa hal2 pejabat, politik prjabat... tp apapun insyaAllah suatu hari nanti ulfa dpt yg terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  2. bebila lapang dtg amik award dan tag kat blog akak ye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.. lain drpd yang lain.. tengok dalam gambo lain ulfa.. tengok real lain.. tengok real macam model busana tu.. tapi.. yang kurangnyer malam tu.. kat muke ulfa langsung tak de mack up.. pucat ajer.. pakaian.. not bad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak reti makeup la kak aslamiah...huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaa...now i know hw u feel that nite..

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh kak nora baca blog ufa *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment