Our Relationship

We were close…yes we grew up together arwah is just 2 years older. We grew up in the same generation playing kondo kondi, baling selipar, lompat getah, watching mero attack (Japanese drama about volley ball), Full House, Beverly Hills dll. Our preferences are the same we love the same song, same drama, same food …mostly everything. We sleep in same bedroom since I can remember, we share the same bed the same pillow the same wardrobe we even wear the same clothes … we share all our stories together about our crush, our classmate, friends, dreams, problem, hopes, hardship…again mostly everything. But yes she was the nice one. If she have something that I want, she will give it to me after a fight she will be the first one to apologized. She will cry when I cry and laugh when I laugh. I was there when she fall in love with her husband I knew all her fight and happy moments. I still remember how she persuades mama to get married early and I still could visualize how happy she was when she got married. After her marriage in the early years we were still close together. We still share our stories. There was one time we talked in the commuter until we didn’t even noticed that we have already reached the last station. But then after a few years of her marriage we started to keep our own secret. We were not as closed as before. No we didn’t have any fight but we just became distance. I believed that she have put a certain gap since she is somebody's wife. Although we were not as close as before still whenever we meet we will have our long talked (more about my stories) and she still ask my help when she is in need. But no more sharing secrets the distance becomes more obvious when I got married and started working in kertih. We both were married and have to spend time not just with our family but also with our new family (in laws) so we seldom meet. After I got married she becomes closer to my dear sister Ani who was not married at that time. I am glad that whenever she is in need beside my parents my dear sister will be there to the rescue. I do still hope it was ME, but what to do I am already somebody’s wife and she feel more comfortable in asking Ani’s help. I do miss the old times and hopes that we will be closed together like before. Allah knows the best. In this life this hope will never be coming true as she had left this world. I could only pray that one day in the afterlife the eternal life we will meet again and I be a part of her life again. I miss you dear sister and really feel a big lost….akak izzati harapnya kasih sayang kita akan berpanjangan hingga ke syurga…

Comments

  1. Upa..semoga kasih sayang antara kita berpanjangan hingga ke daerah sana..moga keluarga kita akan bersatu di akhirat kelak..betul org kate kan, bile da hilang, baru terasa indahnya dunia dgn kehadiran yg tersayang.. hargai yg masih hidup sebelum mrk pergi..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment