Tag by - Sister Ani

Oh my...oh my..lately my mood is not that ok...writing is one of my therapy..by saying that it is better if I start writing again...So let start with doing the tags for Ani
Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold,
the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.- Aristotle
Here are 10 things that make me happy..


1. Love
Having Love is one of the most important elements in mama life. Being love and to love is a gift a valuable Gift from Allah. Having love you will feel your life is complete. As a Muslim the utmost love is Allah's love only by Allah’s love you will feel your life is content. After loving Allah My love goes to Habibullah Kekasih Allah iaitu Rasullullah s.a.w. He is the messenger that help guide our life by him the civilisation was built. Alhamdullilah. Then my love goes to the mankind, my other half aka my husband he has shower me with love...alhamdullilah I feel so happy...my mother and father their unconditional love..my siblings, my in-laws, and not to forget my heroes khaizuran and khairin that I really adores and love...my dear friends and insyaAllah my brother and sister of Islam...Alhamdullilah having the feeling of love make me feel so happy (^_^)

2. Health
Without health it is hard for you to function well as a person you suppose to be...if I am not healthy how can I be a good wife, mother, daughter and friend. It will limit my ability to perform ibadah to Allah...Oh Allah thank you for this health...Ya Allah jangan biarkan hambamu ini lalai dengan nikmat kesihatan ini ya Allah...

3. Wealth
Yes called me materialistic if you want...I believed one of the important element in life is wealth...Wealth can make me happy....but still how do I defined wealth differ from other people...some people say that having millions of money, big house, luxury car put you in the category as wealthy...as for me having the stuff that is the needs in life is already wealthy...when you feel you are content than you are wealthy...alhamdullilah for now I already fell bless with the wealth that Allah have already gave to me and my family...Alhamdullilah

4. Family
Yes By having a family I feel very happy. I could not imagine my life without my family although I have a lot of friends still it could not replaced the happy feeling when I am with my family. I am so thankful to Allah for the fate to meet my jodoh early, to able to have kids and to be bless with a big family. I have ten siblings and my other half have 8 siblings...Alhamdullilah

5. Knowledge
Yes when I read and I gain new knowledge I fell Happy. I fell in control I know why things happen what I suppose to do. By having Knowledge I could see the beauty of Islam. With Knowledge I got to know and love my creator Allah better. Alhamdullilah

Oh my. I thought this was easy...10 things...I only have five...apa lagi ye...

6. ha..Food *wink*
I love food...food make me happy especially those sweet taste...oh that is one of the reason why it is so hard for me to diet...hehe...bila mama nak dapat my ideal weight again (^_^)

7. Those beautiful smiles from my love ones...
When I am sad and down when I see my two heroes smile I feel so happy and overwhelmed...exaggerate ke ni...seriously I do...when they laugh and smile owh...the feeling....it make me feel that I am a good mother and they love me so much....hehe... *wink* not to forget the smiles from my other half...when he smile at me...owh..rasa macam jatuh chenta sekali lagi...hehe..The smiles from my family my parents it make me feel that I am a good daughter and a good daughter in law...my siblings I feel that I am a good sister (^_^)

8. A good leader
Having a good leader a leader that practice Islam and also have knowledge in leading the country to a better present and future can make me feel so happy...(mmg tgh bengang dgn situasi politik negara...huhu)...Ya Allah.....peliharalah rakyat Malaysia daripada kerakusan pemimpin yang tamak dan gilakan kuasa...dan Ya Allah peliharalah seluruh ummat Islam daripada pemimpin-pemimpin yang tidak mempunyai hati yang mencintaimu dan Islam...

9. Achieving my dreams and target..
Yes I have dreams...when it comes true I will feel so happy....apapun I always keep in mind that the fate that Allah creates is always PERFECT...

10. Ok lagi satu apa ye....emmm...I feel happy to be born as a Muslim...enough said...alhamdullilah

Now I tag all my friends that is reading this entry...especially those in my clicks list...all the best....

p/s fell better already *wink*

Comments