After Half a Month

I just started holding this position early this month. For me that am still young (consider young for an academician profession) and with no experienced of being a leader it is a challenge. I know the reason I was appointed for this position is because I managed to prepare the bachelor programmed document and I managed to convince the MQA to give approval to run this programmed. By saying all that I admit I am a good follower if the top management asked me to do something I will put my full effort and work hard to meet their needs and request. But being a leader I am not sure if I will be a good leader. In my daily life I am the type of person who could not make my own decision before I got married if I want to do or choose something I will always asked my parents view and make my decision based on their advise. After marriage I always refer to MOH to make decision he is the one who give the final say. Now at work I am asked to make decision…huhu..Very challenging thank Allah my dean understand and she always guide me in doing the decision.

After half a month to be exact in this week I started to had migraine…yes I feel the pressure wrestling between work and being a wife and a mother makes me feel very exhausted. No wonder my milk production decrease…poor khairin...yesterday I even forgot to punch out after working long hours as I only finished my work at 6.00 pm. This morning when I meet my dean to asked her to sign my punch card she laugh and say

“eh ulfa baru separuh bulan jadi HOD dah pening, relax jangan tensen-tensen”,

So ulfa…be calm take a deep breath..relax..insyaAllah you can do it!

Comments

  1. Congrats Ulfa! Very young (kite sebaya kan?), but, u've already made it to HOD. Saya tumpang seronok... Tahniah!!! :)

    Insya Allah, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment