Judging

Sometimes without us noticing there are people who are watching and judging us. Last week we both went to Kuantan to service our car, while waiting for the service to finish we went to Kuantan Mega Mall. I requested to buy a pair of shoes for work and suggested to MOH to buy a branded Shoe. In Kuantan there are not that much of choice…we headed to the BONIA and Carlo Rino boutique. That is just side be side..malas nak jalan jauh…

Di bonia takde yang berkenan di hati jadi kami pun ke sebelah iaitu ke Carlo Rino. So ufa pun try beberapa jenis kasut and everytime if I asked MOH he will reply

“OK, belilah kita belanja”

Then after I have chosen the shoes that I want, MOH pun offer to buy some other stuff wallet and Hand Beg . But I was not in the mood at that time so I decline and reply

“lain kalilah abang, kita tunggu sale time Christmas ye ”.

But MOH still try to persuade me by showing one by one to the display Hand begs and wallet hoping that I choose one that fit my taste…

Before we left the Boutique a lady approached us and says

“your husband really love you ye”

Terkejut kami berdua…ufa cuma tergelak je then I jeling to MOH dia tersenyum dengan bangganya…hehe

p/s masuk butik Carlo Rino bolehlah offer suruh beli macam-macam dia nak belanja, I wonder if I masuk butik COACH will he do the same…hehe

Comments

  1. cuba laa uffa msuk butik Coach...pstu cite kt sni plak...hehehee...
    mmg dia syg uffa...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment