Offer

Well as I mention before I have attend an interview by an IPTA in dungun…and the result is positive. Actually I didn’t expect I will get this positive result because during the interview the panels seem to not agree with my answers. They asked me about my commitment and my willingness to travel and be placed at other state/branch. My answer was if I have to be located in other branch beside Shah Alam and Dungun I will not go because for me my first priority is being a Wife and a Mother. My personal view is in order for me to be a good wife and mother I must live and be with my husband and children. I am not willing to live far from my husband and my family. After I gave this answer the 1st men in this IPTA started to question my commitment towards the institution. But still I hold strong to my stand and priority. I also said that if I became an academician in this institution I will be responsible as this job is also an ‘amanah’ and do my best plus I really do love teaching and are interested in doing research but if there is a situation that needed me to choose between family and my career of course and definitely I will choose my family that is a clear cut.

I am not sure yet whether to leave this IPTS and go to the IPTA. No decision has been made need to perform a lot of istikharah to get guidance from Allah which one is the best for me and my family. As for now the benefit that I see from this offer is that I will be a government servant so it is more stable and the opportunity for me to further oversea is slightly higher but the benefit is more towards my career life . Still need to discuss more on this matter with MOH . Tomorrow we will start our holiday so more time to discuss..pelikkan duduk serumah pun susah nak discuss..balik keje we both chat with each other for about half an hour then we have to stop because our heroes want out attention need to spend time with the heroes then at night chat a little bit but because of tiredness we will fall asleep then the routine start again…get ready to go to work and so on…emmm we need to go for a vacation! Ok of topic dah ni need to stop writing

Comments

  1. Wow, congratulations Ulfa! Whatever keputusan Ulfa nanti, i know that it will benefited both your family & your career as well.

    Dan, Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha, ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ufa.. salute the answers! family first! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment