Mesra Mall

Since TMC is open Mesra Mall become quite “happening” lots of people. Mesra Mall used to be less crowded or may I say quite empty we could choose the parking spot that we like just walk freely without bothering that we might run into other people. Me don’t bother to dress up just wear Track suit and T-shirt but now I need to dress up more properly but still selekeh je mak budak ni…hehe..still wear track suit and t-shirt but the color of my hijab will match with the t-shirt or the track suite dulu-dulu tak kisah pun…hehe…well one good thing that in TMC there is variety of stuff and we don’t need to drive all the way to Chukai or Kuantan…but definitely I miss the time when my heroes could run and walk freely..I guess I should consider on wearing my heroes Baby Harness at Mesra Mall now so that I could keep an eye on them easily…huhu…I don’t know about other boys but my sons..fuh..just love to EXPLORE!


Comments

  1. At least you don hav to go down our hometown just to walk in the mall ;).. if i were u kan, ani pakaikan je baby harness tu, don't think bout wut others may think bout us as long as u do the rite thing, dat's wut I think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment