Alahai My Love…

Yesterday I had to work so I left My Other Half with the kids at home. When I reached home I could hear the boys giggling and calling abah saying mama dah balik. When Abah open the door the boys ran to me and showed their new toys

Khaizuran, Khairin: “Iron man!, Iron Man!, Iron Man!”,

Me: abang beli ke?

My other half: yup they wanted it...

Me:seriusly, bukan mahal ke?

My Other Half: mahallah jugak

me: emm takpelah, untung anak-anak abah..

As I walked into the house I noticed the living room and the kitchen was clean and tidy plus the floor have been mop. Wow! I smiled

Me: abang kemas ke semua ni?

My other half: aah..

Me: abang mop lantai sekali?

My other half: aah..

Me: bagusnye..rajin abah, suka mama

Then I went to the washing machine they are wet clothes inside it. Takpelah..never mind my other half have done a good job. I noticed the smell of the clean clothes were kind of weird..wangi semacam.

Me: abang guna sabun yang mana ye?

My other half: yg dekat sebelah wasing machine tu.

Me: yang cecair tu ke..yang warna kuning (smiling)

My other half: aah

Me: hehehehe..

My Other Half: kanapa gelak? (starting to laugh)

Me: tu sabun untuk lantailah bang..

Me and him: hehehe..

My other half: tak baik ejek kita..hehehe

Me: hehehe..nasib baik takde baju anak-anak ada baju kita berdua je.

Alahai my love…Thanks keep up the good work! hehehe

Comments

  1. ok laa tu uffa, wangi jgk baunye...kalo pakai clorox, lg nayaa...

    bg credit skit kt 'uffa pya lg separuh' tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulah..lagi pun dia dah bertungkus lumus tu yang gelak je...niat nak menolong tu perlu dihargai..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment