What’s up

The long silent, been very busy with my work marking assignment, test, quiz and final exam paper. To make it worse both of us me and my other half were very busy at the same time. My other half was busy because of the turn around and me as mention above. Poor kids every day they keep on asking why is abah very busy? Pagi2 go to work malam tak habis work lagi. Khaizuran even say that abah ni asyik work je. So after the hectic weeks we apply for a one week holiday. Yeepee! both of the boys was so happy. After one week holiday they even requested us to continue our holiday ;) oh how i wish we can...


My pregnancy I am in my 3rd trimester, how time flies so fast after the terrible morning sickness I just stop calculating the weeks sedar-sedar dah 7 bulan ;) we haven’t bought any baby item yet as both of us are very busy maybe next month we will start buying the baby stuff. The baby beg is also not ready..huhu..baju baby yang lama pun masih tersimpan lagi belum dibasuh dan di buat penilaian mana yang boleh digunakan lagi. Compare to my first pregnancy mmg we are behind schedule..hehe..masa first pregnancy by 28 weeks bag baby dah siap ada dalam kereta so we can be safe if there is any emergency. We already have bought some baby items. Already start searching for the best bengkung and confinement product have start approaching the babysister and nursery but for this time relax je. Maybe because the situation is very different dulu berdua sekarang berempat balik rumah have to entertain the two boys plus my other half, weekend need to settle the house chores, cook for the family and of course get some rest.


I have to stop now need to continue doing my office work…next week dah kena mula mengajar..huhu…

Comments