The Changes

 It has been so long...ages since I update this blog and I just changed the title of the blog form A mother's Diary to My random thoughts....Don't get me wrong Alhamdullilah i am still a mother currently a mother of four Alhamdullilah..

Lots of changes have happened married for 17 years now...alhamdullilah..my eldest son is 15 years old, I am  still a lecturer, still living in Kertih and still the wife of Mohd Luqman (hopefully this remain until the end of time).  Grateful of everything but yet still struggles to accept certain things...

Planning to start a new chapter of my life..hope to embark the PhD journey...oh how I wish I don't have any second thoughts...plan to enroll to the program this October...Hoping to move to KL/Selangor by the end of this year although can't see any obvious opportunity...Hoping and dreaming is free so lets continue to hope and dream 😄



 

Comments