Will I get that opportunity?

Most of my friends have further their studies especially those in the same field as I am…just point finger few are in UK, some are in Australia and one in New Zealand. Will I get that opportunity? Doing my PhD at abroad is one of my dream. I kept this dream since I can remember. One of the reason why I really want to study abroad is the experienced I had in my childhood years when my father was doing his PhD in UK. Only Allah knows the best. My husband is in a different field and his company only give unpaid leave for one year and he does not want to further his studies under the company scholarship. First his said it is quite hard to get a place/opportunity have to be a high flyer and second he does not want to be bonded again with the company a 10 years contract is enough. He wants to be free from the company. So putting that in one of the consideration that I must keep in mind I feel kind of unmotivated. If possible I really want to start and end my PhD journey with my loved one beside me. Ntahlah…only Allah knows the best. If this dream come true than this is the best for me. If not than it is just not meant to be. Just work hard and pray hard. Let Allah decide what is the best for me. Takpelah biarlah my friends finished their PhD first as I can used their experienced in my PhD journey…insyaAllah

Comments

  1. salam ulfa...

    insya Allah, cita2 ulfa nak buat phD akan tercapai jua satu hari nanti...

    akak doakan ulfa berjaya..ye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah my dear sis..:)..it's just dat the time is not coming yet and, remember u had told me once kan "there is good in everything".. at least you hav great husband and two little cutey sons, being grateful laa..

    i pray 4 u, I believe u will, dats ur dream kan..

    im in da mids of final exam n skang curik2 mase drop by ur blog :)

    luv uuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. insya Allah, bila sudah punya impian, pasti satu hari ia kan jadi kenyataan. I have a story of my own ;) a long one maybe.. :P Keep on doa, insya Allah, dia makbulkan + the way He make it come true, would be something that going to surprise you.

    BTW, thx for dropping by my blog :). But, ulfa.. bleh bagi email address? Thx..

    baiti [at] myfirstep [dot] com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks akak lin, baiti and my dear sis...
    thanks for the kind and inspiring words...InsyaAllah Amin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya tk-ukm dulu. saya add ke blog saya yer. nway, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..kak long...will visit ur blog later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment