Another Tag by Ani ~my dear sister~

This is a tag about me.

Your Nicknames:
Ulfa -most people call me "Ulfa"
Upa - those who are close to me..my other half and my family.
Mama Ulfa- my nephews and nieces call me "Mama Ulfa" for now i only have one niece - Insyiroh
Nurul - some of my teachers and those who called my name for the first time

You are kind of person who are:
Low-profiled
Sensitive...huhu
Loving
Caring
Emotional
Unpredictable
Tolerant and respect others
Forgiver
Stubborn and firm
Hate ignorance, isolation and war.
(ani amik yang ani tulis....kita kan one in a kind *wink*)

Who is your special ones? Describe why he/she seems so special to you.
My other half...Mr. Mohd Luqman Bin Mohamad Razali...insyaAllah my love dunia wa akhirat *wink* he is always beside me through hardship and happiness. Thank you My Dear
My heroes, our childs khaizuran and khairin and more to comes....hehe
My Parents and Parents-in-law including my family members.They know me better than anyone else. I am sure they will be with me when I am in need.There is no words to describe how important their existence is to my life.

Your Favourite songs:
Oh..my...oh...my...since becoming a mother I seldom hear to music only when I am in the car...
emmmm...apa pun
First will be lagi Nurul Iman...my other half dedicated this song to me masa mula-mula berchenta...hehe..he said this song remind him of me *wink*
Second is Lagu Brother..Tak ingat tajuk dia...but is start with Selama ini ku mencari-cari teman yang sejati buat menemani pejuang ini...bersyukur kini pada mu Ilahi teman yang dicari selama ini telah ku temui...dengannya di sisi pejuang ini senang diharungi bertambah murni kasih Ilahi...ok.ok need to stop...hehe...actually this was the song yang I dedicated to my other half masa mula-mula declare dulu *wink*...lagu-lagu nasyid je tau kitarang berdua ni...haha...lawak..
Setelah kahwin we both suka lagu marc anthony...My baby you are the reason I could fly And 'cause of you I don’t have to wonder why Baby you There’s no more just getting by You’re the reason I feel so alive.
and the latest is lagu I'm Your - Jason Mraz...hehe
But still lagu-lagu ketuhanan is the best..chewah ....*wink*

Your favourite foods are:
Fruits- Any fruit
Dairy foods: Yogurt, Milk and cheese
And those sweet things...ais krim..cakes...cookies..choclate..
Pasta- Pizza.. Spaghetti

Your favourite colours are:
All pastel colours such as pink, peach, cream and etc. and white

Three things you must have inside your handbag
Keys
Purse
Mobile phone

When was the last time you cried? Why was it happened?
A few days ago because my dear sister- Arwah Nurul Izzati passed away :(. Miss her so much

Comments