Smile - A gift

Just came back from the morning talk. The morning talk was a talk about life after marriage but it didn’t go very deep about marriage because the time duration was only one hour and half. Alhamdullilah it was a very joyful session. The moderator knows how to make jokes so most of us didn’t feel bored.

The moderator asked what is the first accessories that u must have/wear when u wake up. Automatically in my mind I knew the answer is a smiled. Because I noticed every time when I wake up the first thing that my other half want to see is my smile. If I don't smile he will asked

"pa kenapa is there something wrong?

So the best gift that we wife could give to our husband is a smile. So my dear friends although sometimes we feel down or sad just put a smiled on our face. A smile is an every day gift that u can give to the people that u love. If you want your partner to start his day in a good mood, you just need to smile.

Comments