Busy

Been very busy lately. I had to attend a two weeks training then just after I complete my training I received a letter appointing me as the new head of department. Not only I have plenty of work to be finished during my training I also have to do plenty of work for the new post….huhu..when my dean called me saying that I will be the new head of department frankly speaking I was very shocked and had doubt on receiving the new position. I called my other half and he say just take it, why must you say NO you would do OK. By hearing those word I agree to accept the post. But still I have doubt because my heroes are still young there need a lot of attention from me plus I am still fully breastfeeding Khairin. I wont be able to leave khairin behind if I have to go to meeting or training outside from kemaman. What worries me the most I am young compared to my other collegues but yet I have to be the head of department…can I survive?

Ok this is just a short entry from me to update…will write longer after I have settle the workload and time table for my collegues..later ye

Comments

  1. salam ulfa, congrats on the new appointment! insyaAllah you will do well. it will be a challenge to maintain a balance family life and your career but i pray that you will be able to manage. about having more meetings & training outside kemaman, if it were me, i akan angkut je, senang cerita. lagi best kalau angkut hubby sekali kemana jugak kan.. hehehehe.. having a maid to tag along is a bonus. oh ya, kalau nak smbg bljr to uk, better get a maid cepat2 as you need to prove that the maid dah at least 1 thn keje dgn kita. silap i tak ambil siap2 skrg pening jgk cari org utk jg Afnan.. take care ya.. and good luck again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin..thanks..
    all the best ye ruwaida...how is afnan? dia seronok tak stay di UK...hubby ruwaida futher study jugak ke?
    selalulah update blog ye...seronok baca pengalaman org tengah buat Phd ni...doakan ufa moga2 boleh sampai ke sana jugak (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..and congrats for the appintment..semoga menjadi ketua yang ecermalng kepada diri sendiri dan anak2 buah serta dapat menjalankan semua amanah yg diberi dengan sempurna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ina..all the best for your PhD ye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment