Cooking

I am proud to say that my hobby is cooking. Even before I got married I love to cooked cakes, pudding, pie, cookies, Malaysian kuih–muih like karipap, agar-agar etc and also western food. The reason for this passion is I just love eating those kind of food. After marriage I went through a major transition because MOH don't eat food that have milk and cheese he hate the smell of it..very the melayu taste (^_^) so I just cook cake and Malaysian kuih-muih although I really love cooking my passion towards cooking lauk-pauk is very low or let just say I don't really cook lauk. I just leave the cooking lauk job to my father he is an expert in this, his lauk and all sort of rice (Nasi Minyak. Nasi tomato, dll) is very delicious…

The first year of our marriage my cooking skills for cooking lauk-pauk, noodles, and rice was very poor, kesian MOH have to eat those weird taste..tapi sebab nak jaga hati ufa he just eat the food without no complaint…ufa masih ingat lagi ada satu hari tu ulfa sendiri tak sanggup nak makan mee yang telah ulfa masak sebab rasa dia sangatlah tidak sedap…ulfa makan beberapa suap je tetapi MOH makan satu pinggan lepas dia selesai makan ulfa tanyalah

"abang rasa mee ni pelik kan, tak sedap",

"aah rasa macam pelik la jugak, ufa letak apa? "

"Ntahlah ufa main campur-campur ikut instinct je tadi"

"tapi banyak juga abang makan"

"Yelah, kita taknak ufa kecik hati,"

Ye MOH sangat tidak suka jika ufa sedih, kecik hati dan tidak tersenyum. His request is for me to smile 24/7..huhu…sangat susah tau walaupun hanya kena senyum…so back to the story. In the first and second year of my marriage I have no confident in cooking for other people except MOH and my own family even when my parent in law came to kerteh we eat outside I didn't cook at all. Mujurlah PIL baik hati dan tak complaint about these matters. Even when our friends came to our house I beli kat luar, siap bungkus meehoon …mujur MOH tak marah…sangat memahami…

Then in our third year of marriage I started to enhance my cooking skills, the main reason is I already have kids and down deep inside of me I just love cooking...chewah…*wink* so now I just can't stop I cook almost everything…sudah sangat jarang kami makan di luar we only eat outside if we want to eat fast food…even cookies pun kami dah tak beli ufa masak sendiri kalau boleh roti pun nak masak sendiri tak nak beli..tapi setakat ni belum jumpa lagi resipi roti yang betul-betul best…so my dear friends if you have an awesome bread recipe please share it with me ye..

Actually by cooking food for your family you will get a certain satisfaction that is hard to describe by words. Cooking is a way for me to express my love towards my dear family…I want MOH and my kids to miss my cooking when I am not around..secara tak langsung teringat kat ufa bila kami perlu berjauhan *wink*

So my dear friends let start cooking…cooking is not something that we could not comprehend we just need to practice, practice and practice insyaAllah by time you will able to cook delicious food for your family (tu je yang penting sebenarnya) ufa tak kisah pun kalau suami orang lain kata tak sedap yang penting my husband love to eat the food that I cook…

But still sometimes I do failed in cooking..the result is not as expected..I will share my failure experienced in cooking later ye…kena start buat keje ni…

Comments

  1. Upa..salam!..miss u..i couldn't forget the time u taught me how to make a trifle, n we spent some times in the kitchen making ntah pape..if u still remember laa..tp kite mmg suke makan2 bende gituu kan kan..

    speaking of cooking, pergh, ani teringat g jepun ari tu..sgt2 mencabar duk kat jepun yg mknn halal nye terhad campur ngan takde skill memasak,waa, sgt2 rase kekurangan, u kno la kan, our mum tak pena pakse masuk dapur, jenis tak kesah, dats y laa kite terpakse pandai2 sndri nak idup..fami pun taram je ani masak yg ntah pape..tapi, at least ade rupe! haha, tgk2 intenet, try n error ( katee zaman moden), yg kelakanye, fami lagi pandai masak dr ani( maluu sgt, die yg aja potong ayam,waaa' tercaba ego seorg isteri),nway, bile kite nak masak bersame-same eh? heh ;B

    ni nak klua topik jap, how old r u now? 26 kan? en 27?sorry, confuse jap, u got khaizuran when u was 25 or 26 or 24? mm, do u think it's too late for me to start having a baby at the age of 25? upa rase kan,during final sem ani, can i make it in case i got pregnant accidentally? i am going to Japan this december..

    skang ni ani sgt2 stress tp try my best to overcome dis feeling, praktikum kat kedah sorang2, jauh dr fami pulak,family pun jauh...sdey ;(..wish me luck, pray for me yuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ani jangan stress sal anak tu..insyaAllah...upa skrg nak masuk 28 lah..nanti kita story mory kat rumah sal anak tu ye..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment