Feeling Down…

There is times when I feel down..I just don’t want to go to work because I will feel miserable and lonely at work..I just want to stay at home with my boys …Quit my job.. not now I have to work to help MOH..we still need two income to support our life style..I need to count my blessing.. beside this horrible feeling I do love being a lecturer, I love teaching and studying but the working environment push me to sadness..feeling down…maybe it is my fault, I don’t know how to mingle with the local…and I don’t know how to organize..I don’t know how to manage people.. arrghhhh.. ulfa count your blessing

Beside work I have a beautiful life at home..two adorable son that love me who always wait for my arrival…when I open the door they will run to me hug me and smile at me…a husband that is loving and supportive he complete me in everything..a mother and mother in law that is loving and kind. A father and father in law that is very understanding and helpful....come on..ulfa be grateful..I am sorry Allah if I whine too much..forgive me..I am grateful Ya Allah

Comments

  1. what's wrong Uffa...?
    I always feel unhappy with my job. but until now I still live with the job...
    as an advice for me as well, yupp...we do have to be more & more grateful to Allah, for whatever HE gives us. ur life maybe much better than me & other people...that's why you must be very thankful to HIM...
    whatever problems & obstacles come, you must go ahead, it just a 'asam garam kehidupan' anyway...everybody will face it. cuma bntuknye b'beza2...
    Uffa, say...We are supermom!!! hehheee...bleh ke? bleh laa tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ida...feel much better already..thanks..supermom..betul..betul *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment