Our weekend

Last weekend me and my heroes had fun. It was a weekend full with activities the boys even went to bed early maybe because they were very tired after doing those activities. Our weekend started in Friday. In the morning after breakfast I took my heroes to the Pasar Tani then when we reached home I introduce to them a new activity, I asked them to pour water from one container to another container, this activity doesn’t need a lot of money but yes you need to have a lot of patient because the tendency for the kids to pour the water on the floor is very high..but because I have a bibik I don’t mind …hihi…My heroes really do enjoy doing this activity..

In the afternoon I asked my heroes to help me in the kitchen..the activity was to smash the potato because I planned to make some begedil..They really love doing this activity

“cuba khaizuran pegang those potato, lembutkan”,

“aah..lembut”,

“cuba khaizuran makan, dalam mulut pun rasa lembut kan”,

“sedap..lembut”,

“ha..sedap..abang suka makan potato?”

“suka..sedap”, “mama bagi adik ye”,

Khaizuran pun suap those smash potato to adik khairin…khairin pun suka…I was so happy cause khaizuran is a picky eater watching him eating one bowl of mash potato just make my day *wink* I did made mash potato before but he didn’t show any interest..I guess by involving him in the process of making the mash potato it is easier to make him eat them…

Then in the evening abah took the heroes to the club and we played squash with them..

On Saturday in the morning we played lego, abah memang expert in playing lego, very high imagination abah manage to built robot, gun, machine gun and mama just manage to built some building..hihi..then in the afternoon we read some books and in the evening they played with water in our small pool..actually I plan to do a baking activity with the boys..but mama was flat and tired…so I postponed maybe next week…


Actually I was inspired by a mother, she share her experienced and knowledge on how to stimulate children..her children are the same age as my boys so I really do benefit from her experienced…Thank You Munirah (actually I have been ur silent reader since 2007)…

Comments

  1. bestnye wat activity ngn ank2...nk bg diorg main pool jgk laa...
    lps ni uffa bleh ajak diorg activity comot2 ngn painting plak kn...tp tggu bsr skit kot...ida nk blaja wat play doh ngn tepung gndum. slamat skit ank2 wat main...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tepung gandum kurang sticky but can try to use tepung pulut but jgn bancuh lembek sgt.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment