Khaizuran say….

At the age of two it is expected that your child follow the words and behavior of his parents..Khaizuran really do copy us…I noticed for words he love to follow me but behavior he really do follow his dad, it seem like he really idol his dad…

Khaizuran: kejap ye…

Usually when khaizuran asked me to get something before I leave him I will say: kejap ye.. I noticed if I asked him to get something he will say those word plus the hand signal..sebijik cam mama buat…even when he is playing with other kids if he want to go and fetch something before he leave he will say kejap ye..kejap ye…

Mama and abah tergelak je tengok…so cute…

Khaizuran: Bismillah rimah ir him…al amu…lah amin…Allahu akhbar

He will say this every time when he is standing on the sejadah…usually abah read a loud the al fatihah when he is the imam and if abah goes to the mosque or surau he always bring khaizuran..so every time when he pray he will read out loud Al-fatihah and takbir..even when abah is the Imam still he will read al-fatihah out loud

Khaizuran: keluar..

So ashame about this..huhu..at night when khaizuran doesn’t want to go to sleep I will scold him and say: Keluar..keluar sekarang…so every time when he is angry or want to scold other he will say keluar..keluar…

Khaizuran: ooo kat situ…

If I search for something when I found it I will say..ooo kat situ… I noticed every time when khaizuran find things that he is searching for he will say the same thing..ooo kat situ…

Khaizuran: ooo yeaa speed speed

One of khaizuran favourite movie is CARS…one of Lighning Mc Queen Dialogue is ooo yeaa speed speed, when he see a sport car he will…oo yea speed speed…very funny especially when he say it with his face expression..

Khaizuran: penatla..nantila

Sometimes when khaizuran asked me to do certain thing if I am tired I will say penatlah…nantilah…so everytime when I asked him to do something and he doesn’t want to do it he will say the same thing…I need to change! So that this behavior will stop…

Khaizuran: abang..abannggg

Yang ni tak boleh terima…he call his dad abang….he follow me!. When I asked abah mana? He know which one is abah, and he refer his dad as abah but when he want to call his abah from a distance he will call abang..abang…

Funny but sometimes embarrassing

Khaizuran: ayoo ayoo

When he or khairin do something that is wrong he will say…ayooo..ayyoo abah always say this if he did something that gonna make mama mad…

While playing squash or hitting the ball - Khaizuran: macam ni..ok macam ni..macam ni

When abah teaches khaizuran how to hit the ball..abah will say ok macam ni..macam ni every time when abah hit the ball…so when khaizuran able to hit the ball he will say macam ni also…hehe…kelakar..there was one time when we saw him practicing moving and running in the squash court like abah..sebijik gaya abah berlari..very funny

Comments

  1. ahahahaa..khaizuran dah pandai cakap skrg..nanti dia start membebel..habis laa mana... :-P soo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah memang pandai membebel pun..asal balik keje je dia ajak berborak..semua dia cite tapi guna bahasa dia lah...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..funnykan how they copy us..anak i pun panggil abah dia bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny..i thought anak-anak I je ikut I panggil Abang..hehe..good to know ada anak orang lain yg macam tu..takdelah malu sangat...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment