Reading Books

Since Khaizuran and Khairin was a baby I have already Introduced them with books. Every time when we go shopping one item that is a must is buying books, I love reading books and I want them to love reading too. But now when khaizuran and khairin are toddler sometimes I decline to read to them..huhu..boleh pulak macam tu…They are smart kids and they always use reading as a way to get my attention..sampai jadi letih…the whole day I have to read books, they will only stop asking me to read books if I asked them to do other activities tapi dengan syarat I joined them doing the activity. Reading out loud is tiring I have to do face expression and always change the tone of my voice.

“tak payahlah read book, just go and play with the cars or ball, mama penatlah”,

I feel very guilty every time when I asked them to play instead of reading. But abah always remind me not to force myself too much and be realistic there are times when we can’t be the perfect parents that doesn’t mean that we don’t love them or not trying our best to give the best.

For now I am very glad that my boys love reading the first activity they asked to do once they had bath in the morning is reading. I feel happy too because Bibik is very cooperative with this activity I noticed that she also do read books to my boys .

Abah tak laku in the reading activities, sebab abah baca buku tanpa perasaan, when I asked him to do different tone he will laugh and say

“tak pandai, rasa macam poyolah baca macam tu,”

“la dengan anak and wife pun you nak control macho ke,”

When playing with cars and ball mama pulak tak laku, they want abah to play with them, lega mama boleh rehat..hehe..

Comments

  1. hahah,samala mcm my husband..budak2 boring baca buku ngan dia sebab dia baca straight je the text tanpa perasaan..sekarang je baru improve sikit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye sekarang dah improve sikit..but still kurang laku..hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment