Alhamdullilah.. a new Caliph!

Alhamdulillah my sister just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. A new edition to our family if not mistaken the baby weight is 3.1 kg. Alhamdullilah! She went through a normal delivery ;) Can’t wait to see the new baby but my other half turn around (plant shutdown) start next week and will only end at the end of April...huhu..in my mind I am planning to drive back alone with my two boys..not sure if my other half will agree with this plan, most probably not!...hope to see the picture of the baby soon, tak best cause only could share my experienced with her through the phone..

Comments

  1. jauh tu nk drive blk sni, uffa...wait till the end of april je lahh...bhya dlm keadaan uffa skrg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu lah ida...tak sabar nak tengok anak buah baru..hehe..tp hubby mmg tak bagi pun sabar jelah bila jd wife engineer plant...kalau masa tgh shut down adik kawin pun terpaksa pi balik hari..huhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment